Through this Policy, the ''Korean Graphene Society” regards
personal information of the users as important and inform them of the purpose
and method of ''Korean Graphene Society's using the personal information
provided by the users and the measures taken by the ''Korean Graphene Society”
for protection of those personal information.
This Policy will be effective on the 27th day of March, 2021 and, in case of modification thereof, the 'Korean Graphene Society' will make public notice of it through posting it on the bulletin board of ‘Korean Graphene Society's website or individual notice through sending e-mails.
(1) Personal information items to be collected. - Personal information items to be collected by the 'Korean Graphene Society' are as follows:
• Information provided by the users The 'Korean Graphene Society'
may collect the information directly provided by the users.
- RPGR 2021 Account service, Registration and payment service, Abstract submission service
- RPGR 2021 account service : Name, Email Address, Nation, Affiliation, Department, Position, Telephone number
- Registration and payment service : Name, Email Address, Nation, Affiliation, Department, Position, Telephone number, Currency, Fee, How to pay(Bank or Card)
- Abstract submission service : Name, Email Address, Nation, Affiliation, Department, Position, Telephone number, Title, Authors, Topic, Presentation Preference, Abstract File
• Information collected while the users use services
- Besides of information directly provided by the users, the 'Korean Graphene Society’ may collect information in the course that the users use the service provided by the ‘Korean Graphene Society’
- Sign in : IP, Sign in date
(2) Method of collection - The ‘Korean Graphene Society’ collects the information of users in a way of the followings:
- RPGR 2021 account service, Registration service, Abstract submission service (submit form)
• The ‘Korean Graphene Society‘ uses the collected information
of users for the following purposes:
- Participants management and identification
- Publishment of Program book and academic program management and identification
- Performance of contract and service fee settlement regarding provision of services demanded by the users
• The 'Korean Graphene Society’ agrees that it will obtain consent from the users, if the ‘Korean Graphene Society ‘ desires to use the information other than those expressly stated in this Policy.
• Except for the following cases, the ‘Korean Graphene Society’ will not share personal information with a 3rd party:
• When the ‘Korean Graphene Society‘ shares the information with
its PG service company and service providers;
- When the PG company and service providers carry out services such as bill payment. (Only case of Credit-Card)
• When the users consent the sharing in advance;
- None of these cases
• When the sharing is required by the laws
- if required to be disclosed by the laws and regulations; or
- if required to be disclosed by the investigative agencies for detecting crimes in accordance with the procedure and method as prescribed in the laws and regulations
•The ‘Korean Graphene Society’ dose not collect collective and impersonal information through 'cookies' or 'web beacons'.
•The ‘Korean Graphene Society’ dose not collect 'cookies'.
- Cookies are very small text files to be sent to the browser of the users by the server used for operation of the websites of the ‘Korean Graphene Society’ and will be stored in hard-disks of the users' computer.
- The users have an option for cookie installation. So, they may either allow all cookies by setting option in web browser, make each cookie checked whenever it is saved, or refuses all cookies to be saved.
•The ‘Korean Graphene Society’ dose not collect web beacons.
- Web beacon is a small quantity of code which exists on the websites and e-mails. By using web beacons, we may know whether a user has interacted with certain webs or the contents of email.
•The users or their legal representatives, as main agents of the information, may exercise the following options regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information by the ‘Korean Graphene Society’:
- exercise right to access to personal information.
- make corrections or deletion.
- make temporary suspension of treatment of personal information.
- or request the withdrawal of their consent provided before
•If, in order to exercise the above options, you, as an user, use the menu of 'My Account (amendment of account information of webpage)' or contact the ‘Korean Graphene Society’ by using representative telephone or sending a document or e-mails, or using telephone to the responsible department (or person in charge of management of personal information), the ‘Korean Graphene Society’ will take measures without delay: Provided that the ‘Korean Graphene Society’ may reject the request of you only to the extent that there exists either proper cause as prescribed in the laws or equivalent cause.
•The ‘Korean Graphene Society’ regards the security of personal information of uses as very important. The company constructs the following security measures to protect the users' personal information from any unauthorized access, release, use or modification
• Encryption of personal information
- Store important information such as passwords after encrypting it
• Countermeasures against hacking
- Install a system in the zone the external access to which is controlled so as to prevent leakage or damage of users' personal information by hacking or computer virus
- Web Hosting : DK Communication
• Establish and execute internal management plan
• Install and operate access control system
• Take measures to prevent forging or alteration of access record
•In principle, the ‘Korean Graphene Society’ does not collect any information from the children under 14 or equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction. The website, products, and services of the ‘Korean Graphene Society‘ are the ones to be provided to ordinary people, in principle. The website or application of the ‘Korean Graphene Society’ has function to do age limit so that children cannot use it and the ‘Korean Graphene Society’ does not intentionally collect any personal information from children through that function.
for collecting personal information from children) However, if the ‘Korean
Graphene Society’ collects any personal information from children under 14 or
equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction for
the services for unavoidable reason, the ‘Korean Graphene Society’ will go
through the additional procedure of the followings for protecting that personal
information of children:
- When the child is registered immediately deleted.
•The ‘Korean Graphene Society’ has the right to amend or modify this Policy from time to time and, in such case, the ‘Korean Graphene Society‘ will make a public notice of it through bulletin board of its website (or through individual notice such as written document or e-mail) and obtain consent from the users if required by relevant laws.
• All personal information will not be sent anywhere else besides reading of the secretariat.
• The ‘Korean Graphene Society’ designates the following department and person in charge of personal information to protect personal information of customers and deal with complaints from customers:
• Department responsible for privacy protection and customer service :
- Address : 1-116-1, 141, Gajeong-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, Republic of Korea
- Tel.: +82-574-6209
- E-mail: email@example.com