All Participants, including authors and invited speakers of the RPGR 2021, are required to pay the appropriate registration fees.
|Regular||USD 540 (KRW 590,000)||USD 640 (KRW 700,000)
|Student||USD 210 (KRW 230,000)||USD 270 (KRW 300,000)
All access to the technical sessions, Lunch(4), Banquet(1), Program Book(1), Up to 2 presentations
All access to the technical sessions, Lunch(4), Program Book(1), Up to 2 presentations
Additional Purchase Item
|Banquet Ticket||USD 65 (KRW 70,000)
Please note that 1 Banquet Ticket is already included in Regular Registration.
If you are going to present your abstract, please complete the registration under the following related process.
Sign up & Log inLog in with Your Account
on the On-line Program
Fill up the form and
Click the submit button
Select the payment method
1) Credit card
2) Bank transfer
Check at My page
Check the payment
status of your
registration at ‘My page’
※Confirmation letter will be sent to you by email after you complete the registration. You can also check your registration status at "My Page".
- RPGR 2021 provides the following online payment methods. "Eximbay" (USD) , "KG Allat " (KRW)
- Payment by credit card is available through the on-line procedure.
- Please confirm your payment receipt provided by your card vendor.
* NOTE: Please use Internet Explorer Browser for paying your registration fee.
- Account Number : 1005-703-942621
- Name of Bank : WOORI BANK
- Swift Code : HVBKKRSEXXX
- Account Holder : The Korean Graphene Society
- #-1 Please note that fee has to be transferred under the registrant's name.
- #-2 Bank charges for remittance should be paid by registrants.
- #-3 In order to confirm your payment, please send a copy of the receipt of the bank remittance via e-mail(email@example.com).
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- For cancellations, a request letter by e-mail(firstname.lastname@example.org) is required.
- Please note that all bank service charges will be deducted from the refunded amount and all approved refunds will be processed after the conference.
- Registration fees will be refunded according to the following policy.
- By September 24, 2021Refundable,
excluding a USD 50 (KRW 55,000) processing fee
- From September 25, 2021Non refundable
* No refund will be made if you do not attend the conference without prior notice.