~June 18, 2021 ➝ July 9, 2021
~July 5, 2021 ➝ July 21, 2021
~August27 ➝ September 7, 2021
Final Program Announcement
Program at a glance
Poster Presentation Guideline
- For the Poster Presentation, the Video and PDF file of the presentation needs to be submitted before September 17th(Fri.)
- Please submit both Video and PDF files to the secretariat e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Poster Sessions will be conducted through the VIMEO service.
- The entire presentation file will be discarded after the conference.
- Please refer to the below-detailed guideline for submission the files(video and pdf)
Video File Submission
- The official conference language is English.
- Format: Presentation files will be accepted in MS PowerPoint format or MP4 only.
- ※ Before you submit your files, check your recorded audio narration, playback the PowerPoint presentation slide show or video file to verify the audio recorded successfully.
- The size of your presentation file should not exceed 200MB.
- Presentation time should be within 2 minutes.
- It is mandatory to add the audio of your talk within your PowerPoint presentation or video file.
- Do not use special fonts which are not part of the standard PowerPoint package, as this will cause problems while uploading your file.
PDF File Submission
- It is required to submit a final one-page poster file in PDF format.
- The size of your pdf file should not exceed 100MB.