Oral Presentation Guideline
- Oral Presentation includes Keynote, Invited and Contributed Oral.
- Keynote : 40 min. including 5 min. of Q&A
- Invited : 30 min. including 5 min. of Q&A
- Contributed Oral : 15 min. including 3 min. of Q&A
- Domestic(Korea) Oral Presenter will deliver their presentation on-site in real-time.
- Overseas Oral Presenter will deliver their presentation on-line in real-time.
- ZOOM on-line meeting room will be operated for all Oral Sessions.
- The registered participants could access all on-line ZOOM meeting rooms under the mode of the virtual website.
*Virtual Mode will be served from 2 days before the conference starts.
Poster Presentation Guideline
Poster Sessions will be conducted through the VIMEO(on-line) and ZOOM service.
All related access information is at the RPGR 2021 website under the Virtual mode.
- Through the VIMEO, registered participants can see the recorded poster presentation materials.
- Through the ZOOM, final Q&A between the pre-selected presenter and reviewers will be made for ‘Best Poster Awards’ on the day of each poster session.
|On-line Poster Session #1
||On-line Poster Session #2
|October 12th(Tue.) 17:00-18:30
||October 13th(Wed.) 16:00-18:00
RPGR 2021 Best Poster Awards will be given to outstanding contributions to the field of graphene and 2D materials among the posters presented at the conference.
- This award consists of a Grand Prize, Gold and Silver certificate.
- The winners will be announced via the RPGR 2021 website.
Poster Presentation Materials Submission
- For the Poster Presentation, the Video and PDF file of the presentation needs to be submitted before September 17th(Fri.)
- Please submit both Video and PDF files to the secretariat e-mail, email@example.com
A. Video File Submission
- The official conference language is English.
- Format: Presentation files will be accepted in MS PowerPoint format or MP4 only.
- ※ Before you submit your files, check your recorded audio narration, playback the PowerPoint presentation slide show or video file to verify the audio recorded successfully.
- The size of your presentation file should not exceed 200MB.
- Presentation time should be within 2 minutes.
- It is mandatory to add the audio of your talk within your PowerPoint presentation or video file.
- Do not use special fonts which are not part of the standard PowerPoint package, as this will cause problems while uploading your file.
B. PDF File Submission
- It is required to submit a final one-page poster file in PDF format.
- The size of your pdf file should not exceed 100MB.