Through this Policy, the ‘INTERWIZZ' regards personal information of the users as important and inform them of the purpose and method of INTERWIZZ's using the personal information provided by the users and the measures taken by the ' INTERWIZZ' for protection of those personal information.
This Policy will be effective on the 21st day of January, 2020 and, in case of modification thereof, the ' INTERWIZZ' will make public notice of it through posting it on the bulletin board of INTERWIZZ's website or individual notice through sending e-mails.
1. Information to be collected and method of collection
(1) Personal information items to be collected. - Personal information items to be collected by the ' INTERWIZZ' are as follows:
• Information provided by the users The ' INTERWIZZ' may collect the information directly provided by the users.
- RPGR 2020 Account service, Registration and payment service, Abstract submission service
- RPGR 2020 account service : Name, Email Address, Nation, Affiliation, Department, Position, Telephone number
- Registration and payment service : Name, Email Address, Nation, Affiliation, Department, Position, Telephone number, Currency, Fee, How to pay(Bank or Card)
- Abstract submission service : Name, Email Address, Nation, Affiliation, Department, Position, Telephone number, Title, Authors, Topic, Presentation Preference, Abstract File
• Information collected while the users use services
- Besides of information directly provided by the users, the ' INTERWIZZ' may collect information in the course that the users use the service provided by the ' INTERWIZZ'
- Sign in : IP, Sign in date
(2) Method of collection - The ' INTERWIZZ' collects the information of users in a way of the followings:
- RPGR 2020 account service, Registration service, Abstract submission service (submit form)
2. Use of collected information
• The ' INTERWIZZ' uses the collected information of users for the following purposes:
- Participants management and identification
- Publishment of Program book and academic progam management and identification
- Performance of contract and service fee settlement regarding provision of services demanded by the users
• The ' INTERWIZZ' agrees that it will obtain consent from the users, if the ' INTERWIZZ' desires to use the information other than those expressly stated in this Policy.
3. Sharing collected information
• Except for the following cases, the ' INTERWIZZ' will not share personal information with a 3rd party:
• When the ' INTERWIZZ' shares the information with its PG service company and service providers;
- When the ' INTERWIZZ's PG company and service providers carry out services such as bill payment. (Only case of Credit-Card)
• When the users consent the sharing in advance;
- None of these cases
• When the sharing is required by the laws
- if required to be disclosed by the laws and regulations; or
- if required to be disclosed by the investigative agencies for detecting crimes in accordance with the procedure and method as prescribed in the laws and regulations
4. Cookies, Beacons and Similar Technologies
•The ' INTERWIZZ' dose not collect collective and impersonal information through 'cookies' or 'web beacons'.
•The ' INTERWIZZ' dose not collect 'cookies'.
- Cookies are very small text files to be sent to the browser of the users by the server used for operation of the websites of the ' INTERWIZZ' and will be stored in hard-disks of the users' computer.
- The users have an option for cookie installation. So, they may either allow all cookies by setting option in web browser, make each cookie checked whenever it is saved, or refuses all cookies to be saved.
•The ' INTERWIZZ' dose not collect 'web beacons'.
- Web beacon is a small quantity of code which exists on the websites and e-mails. By using web beacons, we may know whether a user has interacted with certain webs or the contents of email.
5. Users' right to access and option
•The users or their legal representatives, as main agents of the information, may exercise the following options regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information by the ' INTERWIZZ'.
- exercise right to access to personal information.
- make corrections or deletion.
- make temporary suspension of treatment of personal information.
- or request the withdrawal of their consent provided before
•If, in order to exercise the above options, you, as an user, use the menu of 'My Account (amendment of account information of webpage)' or contact the ' INTERWIZZ' by using representative telephone or sending a document or e-mails, or using telephone to the responsible department (or person in charge of management of personal information), the ' INTERWIZZ' will take measures without delay: Provided that the ' INTERWIZZ' may reject the request of you only to the extent that there exists either proper cause as prescribed in the laws or equivalent cause.
•The 'INTERWIZZ' regards the security of personal information of uses as very important. The company constructs the following security measures to protect the users' personal information from any unauthorized access, release, use or modification
• Encryption of personal information
- Store important information such as passwords after encrypting it
• Countermeasures against hacking
- Install a system in the zone the external access to which is controlled so as to prevent leakage or damage of users' personal information by hacking or computer virus
- Web Hosting : Gabia Inc.
• Establish and execute internal management plan
• Install and operate access control system
• Take measures to prevent forging or alteration of access record
7. Protection of personal information of children
•In principle, the 'INTERWIZZ' does not collect any information from the children under 14 or equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction. The website, products and services of the 'INTERWIZZ' are the ones to be provided to ordinary people, in principle. The website or application of the 'INTERWIZZ' has function to do age limit so that children cannot use it and the 'INTERWIZZ' does not intentionally collect any personal information from children through that function.
•(Additional procedure for collecting personal information from children) However, if the 'INTERWIZZ' collects any personal information from children under 14 or equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction for the services for unavoidable reason, the 'INTERWIZZ' will go through the additional procedure of the followings for protecting that personal information of children:
- When the child is registered immediately deleted.
8. Modification of Privacy Protection Policy
•The 'INTERWIZZ' has the right to amend or modify this Policy from time to time and, in such case, the 'INTERWIZZ' will make a public notice of it through bulletin board of its website (or through individual notice such as written document or e-mail) and obtain consent from the users if required by relevant laws.
• All personal information will not be sent anywhere else besides reading of the secretariat.
10. Responsible department of the Policy
• The 'INTERWIZZ' designates the following department and person in charge of personal information in order to protect personal information of customers and deal with complaints from customers:
• Department responsible for privacy protection and customer service :
- Address : 3F, Yongho Bldg, 34, Dogok-ro 4-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea 135-860
- Tel. : +82-2-574-6209
- E-mail : email@example.com
Term of Use
Term of Use
This policy describes how RPGR 2020 collects and uses personal information of users of our website, http://www.rpgr2020.org
2. The Effect of Policy
a. These terms will have effect to be shown on the service menu.
c. You can stop using the service when you disagree with the new policy.
3. Other Regulation
If something is not shown on this policy, but on the Korean law, RPGR 2020 follows the Korean law. If it is not, RPGR 2020 follows custom.
4. Definition of Terms
a. You: People who signed up to RPGR 2020 website.
b. ID: A combination of letters which is set by user for the user identification and the service of the user
c. Password: A combination of letters and numbers which is set by user to protect the information of user
d. Contract: A contract between RPGR 2020 and the user to use the website.
Since some services are provided by the RPGR 2020 are for only members, these services are only available for the user who sign up.
You can become a member if you are interested in 2D Materials and related fields.
7. Contract Formation
c. The contract is signed by the user code unit, the unit must be signed at least one of the ID.
8. Change of Policy
You can change the below information by yourself by using a function within the service.
a. Your personal information
c. ETC (with RPGR 2020’s permission)
9. ID & Password
a. You have all responsibilities for ID and password.
b. You cannot change, share, or assign your ID without obvious reason.
c. You have all responsibilities for such unauthorized use by third parties on the service or negligence caused by ID assigned to you.
10. Termination of the contract & Service restrictions
a. If you want to terminate the contract, you can talk to secretariat of RPGR 2020.
b. RPGR 2020 can stop or terminate the contract in whole or in part without prior notice if your case is one of these rules.
(1) If you use someone else’s ID
(2) If you send an email to advertise
(3) If you spread computer virus or spam
(4) If you are on the blacklist of Korea Internet Safety Commission
(5) If you do an illegal election campaign
(6) If you commercially use the information obtained through the service without the consent of RPGR 2020
(7) If RPGR 2020 decides that it is not right
11. The Removal of the User’s Posts & Service restrictions
a. Administrator can remove the user’s posts if we have out of storage.
b. Administrator can restrict the user’s service if we have out of storage.
c. We will give you a notice if a, b are needed.
d. Administrator can remove your posts without prior notice if your case is one of these rules.
(1) If you copy, publish, broadcast, or give any information from administrator to the third parties without administrator permission.
(2) If you slander other users or the third parties
(3) If you spread any information, sentence, or etc disturbing public order and custom.
(4) If you do anti national, antisocial, or criminal action.
(5) If you violate the rights of other users or the third parties.
(6) If you post something exceeding the prescribed period.
(7) If you post the same thing more than five times.
(8) If it is determined as a violation of other laws.
12. RPGR 2020 Responsibility
a. RPGR 2020 is committed to maintaining the facilities to be suitable for the service to provide consistent and reliable service. If the equipment or facility is unusable, we will repair or recover it.
b. RPGR 2020 will notice the details online if there are any changes or additions to the service contents.
13. Personal Information Protection
a. RPGR 2020 should protect the personal information that is created and used in the service provided by the user.
b. RPGR 2020 never share the personal information with the third parties. However we can share the personal information if
(1) National law enforcement agencies need it for Investigation.
(2) They need it for statistics, academic research or market research.
c. You can always view your personal information. You can also correct errors by yourself.
d. You can cancel all agreements by cancel the membership.
14. Your Responsibility
a. You should not do all of these.
(1) Do not use other user’s ID.
(2) Do not copy, publish, or broadcast any information which you get from RPGR 2020 without the RPGR 2020’s permission.
(3) You must comply with the instructions or cautions and services specified in this agreement.
(4) You must comply with the rules by telecommunications equipment and facilities when you install any mobile devices.
Publishers have all rights and responsibilities of the posts. RPGR 2020 may not use them for commercial purposes without the consent of the publisher. If it is not the commercial purposes, RPGR 2020 can use them without the publisher's consent.